close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

School shooting - good guys 1, bad guy 0

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by k9medic, May 22, 2011.

1. k9medic

k9medic

Sep 16, 2000
    at an LZ near you
  2. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. It could have been much worse. + 1 for the coppers.....:thumbsup:

3. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Aug 27, 2004
    TX
    Where's the guy who once said that cops don't stop school shootings, we just just put up the crime scene tape and count the dead kids? Whatever happened to to that guy?

4. Which reminds me, anyone follow up on the other thread regarding the not-on-pickup-list father arrested with gun on school property?

Man, this is essentially the same basic story with a more exciting ending.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  5. k9medic

k9medic

Sep 16, 2000
    at an LZ near you
    an interesting side note to this event - The Sheriff has been involved in a budget battle with commissioners this year. At one point in time there was no funding left for SRO's, but she kept them in the schools while she took the fight to the governor's office.

I know both of the LEOs involved and one of my kids was at the after school program there when it went down. Thank God they were there.

6. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    I am betting the Sheriff is going to win that budget battle, both with the Governor and with the public.

7. Kidda different when a potentially deadly crime hits so close to home. Glad your kid and all the other kids were OK.

8. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    Good use of cover by the officers.

Now let's get them some range time. :whistling: