Scary article outlining how a confiscation would work.

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by jbailey8, Dec 26, 2012.

1. :rofl:Once again....I don't own any guns.

2. Did you notice that it mentioned people claiming to have lost them in a boating accident? The writer of the article must visit GT.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. Mine went up in a tragic tent fire while hunting.....

4. I don't know what's happened to my country but I don't like it.

5. You and me both!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. You know posting in a gun forum that you have no guns cause of some accident is most likely not gonna really work..... :)

That plan has WAY too much going on to work. Look at the amount of research, leg work and "home visits" that would need to occur. Does not take into account selling of firearms by individuals etc. I have no doubt a new AWB is a very real possibility if not a sure thing in the next few years :(

But I do not think that it will be retroactive. And certainly will not effect "all" firearms as this link suggest is possible. It is written by a nobody internet poster (Spork) like all of us, I mean we could post a similar story of how to arm every house in America. It would mean as much :)

What would be interesting wold be to see how the ACLU wold react to these types of steps by the government...

#7 Ruggles, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  7. I was just making it clear to anyone listening....

I'm just here cause I'm writing an article, yeah an article. :whistling:

8. People can no longer think for themselves. The blame their actions on everything except the fact they suck at being a human being.

People look to hollywood and the media for what they should/shouldn't do.

Quite frankly, I wish Ebola would go airborne, and become the "Andromeda Strain" that scientists feared back in the 90's. It was would be ****ing amazing. Imagine, a mortality rate of 90%. 9 out of 10 people infected would die. It would cleanse a good majority of the idiots out there, because unlike most of us who have common sense, they'd go out and about still, even though something like the "Andromeda Strain" was floating around.

9. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

You wanna know what's even more scary.....

the battle that ensues when they try to confiscate our guns.

That's going to be a GREAT DAY!!!!!:banana:

GIVE 'EM THE BULLETS FIRST!!!!!:patriot:

TGG

10. Not any more! We kicked that useless POS to the curb and there has been no repercussions. But...still handgun registry. That's next on the chopping block.

11. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

You won't be alone my friend. :wavey:

12. With the talk of a possible mandatory government gun purchase I'm just going to sell all my semi-auto guns now while I can get a good price on them.

13. The_Gun_Guru

Sometimes I think I will because I always catch crap for saying that I will stand up for my 2A right.

Nice to know that there are others out there, thanks:wavey:

TGG

14. How do guns have absolutely no purpose, but to kill... I have fired literally thousands of rounds, and out of those maybe 15 squirrels and a deer have been killed... I don't see how these mentally deficient people can survive in this world today

15. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

+1

To me, dying to protect your right, to defend your home against tyranny is a greater cause then anything the U.S. is doing in the middle east. I'd rather be 6 feet under than live in a world where the government can barge into your house and take what you rightfully own. If I'm killed fighting for that freedom, I'd say I've lived my life pretty well.

You will NOT be alone. I'm not afraid of death, just a little anxious about the process towards getting there. That's where rage fueled adrenaline will inevitably come in.

#16 BicycleDay43, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  16. The_Gun_Guru

Dude, YOU ROCK!!!!!:rock:

Isn't living under the thumb of your own government called communism? Third-world? Dictatorship?

Aren't those the very people we are fighting against all over the world?

I really don't understand this nation's mentality anymore:dunno:

TGG

17. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

Totally agree with everything you've said here.

Having to live under complete control of another human being is the line that gets crossed where I no longer have any urge to live.

I'm a pretty peaceful kid, but if you try to take Gods place and do his job, and it comes to my home and affects me and my family; I WILL do everything in my power to end your life. Sorry, but it's you or me, and it's not gonna be me.

18. The_Gun_Guru

Amen to that!!!!!!

TGG

19. A civil war no doubt would occur if this article ever came to become truth. Being a cop, it would be extremely dangerous for us going door to door seizing weapons, not to mention manpower issues and the amount of officers you would need. Going after a guy for one gun is not simple like sending one guy with in a suit to the house.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire