close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Saxet show location

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by genecole, Mar 2, 2007.

1. genecole

genecole

Mar 2, 2005
    Texas
    The website for the saxet schedule says that the location of the San Antonio show is changing, but does not list a new location. Is it still at the airport convention center? Will be in San Antonio this weekend and would like to go.

Thanks
    Gene Cole III

2. corona

corona

Oct 2, 2005
    San Antonio
    IIRC, last month's show at the airport center was the last one there. Supposed to be demolished for another hotel.

There were rumors about a new location somewhere off of I35, but nothing official yet.

3. Glenn E. Meyer

Glenn E. Meyer

Feb 27, 2000
    TX
    Well, I'm going to miss the Antique mall next door. I sold some grandman junk there to buy a Ruger Bearcat :supergrin:

Also, the little restaurant had a decent lunch as compared to the grease pit in the show.

4. blboyd

blboyd

Dec 20, 2002
    Conroe, TX
    The old location for the show is being demolished and there's talk of a replacement place but nothing definite yet. However there's now a show in Corpus Christi.

Brandon