close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saw something very disturbing...

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by DoubleDog, Dec 5, 2008.

1. DoubleDog

DoubleDog
    Expand Collapse
    Grrrrr.....

Hunted for a few hours yesterday...I saw blue and green starlings, I saw blue jays, I saw gray squirrels and red squirrels...I actually had a wood pecker, pecking at the tree 15 feet over my head...noc, noc, noc....

What I didn't see was any deer...

Until I came out of the woods...At the edge of the swamp I found 5 deer no bigger than my dog...Shot, gutted and stripped of everything but the head...Just dumped...

Even though I never put my finger on the trigger, it was great to be in the woods...Until I came out...

Fookin' poaching son of a *****3s!:steamed:

I hope they choke...

DD~

2. bamarammin87

bamarammin87
    Expand Collapse
    h8tr

That sux dude. I hate poachers. I love seeing the sights while hunting tho. I had a big fox squirrel about a foot from my head climbing down the tree when I went last week. Nice watching wildlife while they don't know your there. But I hate those idiots that ruin it for the rest of us.

3. noway

noway
    Expand Collapse

Might be poachers, or might not. Could be just a favorite dump ground for deer remains.

Either way if it bother you, contact the local resources agency for your state and report it. They might conduct an investigation or place a game-cam or start monitoring that area.

btw, where I hunt at, we have a common area amongst the locals called the "bones and skulls" that we drop deer and hog remains at. To the unaware, you might think it's an poacher hang out. ;)

4. Porkchop

Porkchop
    Expand Collapse
    Avtomat 1947

same thing happens at the end of my road.every year someone dumps remains of deer in the ditch,the opossums have a field day

5. DoubleDog

DoubleDog
    Expand Collapse
    Grrrrr.....

I thought the same thing...At first...Not one of the carcasses was much larger than a dog, and not one was tagged -- no evidence of a tag (I generally slit the ear and tag it there)...The a-holes that shot those deer were shooting anything that moved...

DD~