close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Save your Brass, Keep your Cash!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Brass Magnet, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    SAVE YOUR BRASS, KEEP YOUR CASH!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Pick up your brass in minutes with the Brass Magnet®<o:p></o:p>
    Patented<o:p></o:p>
    Made in the USA<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

· The BRASS MAGNET™ is 100"x144", weighs 6 pounds and comes with its very own, “stuff bag.”
    · With 6 weighted handles and Velcro tabs you have an easy 75%-85% reduction in time conquering clean up with a few bends vs. a few hundred.
    · Tested up to a .308 Semi Automatic the BRASS MAGNET™ dominated. It takes the heat so you don’t have to. Tested with over 80,000 rounds.
    · No longer lose your brass in the weeds; the BRASSMAGNET™ can triumph over snow, mud, grass, gravel and more.

www.BrassMagnet.com<o:p></o:p>

877-70-BRASS<o:p></o:p>

2. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    I invented the product to stop wasting time picking up brass from all types of surfaces. It is a weighted 8.5 by 12 foot net that you can walk on. They are velcroed so you can hook them together, I have used the same 8 to teach classes for 3 plus years, The man hours saved every time you use them, pluse the brass not lost or left on the ground will pay for Brassmagnet.

3. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    Would you post some pictures of your product?

4. Rob62

Rob62 XL Member

Feb 25, 2000
    Georgia, USA
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  5. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    Thanks for your interest, we will have more pictures on the web site next by week. We are doing a photo shoot tomorrow.

6. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    Awesome! Look forward to it....Any chance the photo shoot involves scantily clad women-folk?:whistling:

7. DanGarand

DanGarand

Aug 16, 2008
    Exeter, NH
    Your website needs a serious update, like something associated with the product being sold would be good.

8. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    The web site has been updated with some new information and some new photos! More updates and a new movie coming soon.........

9. Rob62

Rob62 XL Member

Feb 25, 2000
    Georgia, USA
  10. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    Jessie never once got stuck in the Brass Magnet. The nylon mesh is fairly elastic and accomidates virtually any type of shoe soles, including heels. Good question.

11. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009
    We just updated our web site with photos and new information. The video page still needs some work, I know. But your feedback on the new design would be greatly appreciated!

12. smokey262

smokey262

Mar 23, 2009
    I think it is a pretty good idea. Best wishes in your endeavor

13. Rob62

Rob62 XL Member

Feb 25, 2000
    Georgia, USA
    I think the picture series of "How it Works" is a great idea ! After all there are former Sailors and Marines among us. :rofl: :rofl: :whistling:

The web site looks good. Overall very easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. A question that I have is what about wear ? After all its designed to be walked on. Any ideas if a commercial range were to use this product on a daily basis with dozens of shooters walking on it, how long would it last before a hole is "ground" through the mesh ?

Again good luck with your business.

Rob

14. An interesting aspect that caught my eye was for those of us who shoot on a "private range". This can be hung beside the shooting position to knock down the brass. In fact, this is something I've been looking for and considering. I can hang it from the cover and let it knock down the brass as I shoot.

15. Brass Magnet

Brass Magnet

Mar 24, 2009

The inventor has been using the same 8 (usually all at once) for over 4 years for the training classes he teaches, they have been walked on, on every type of surface, grass to concrete and every thing in between- no holes yet.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009