close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Save the environment or else....

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by cyrsequipment, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Bolster

Bolster Not Ready Yet!

Jul 23, 2011
    State of Stupidity
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2011

2. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I simply say this...prove them wrong?

I for one would welcome our alien overlords...

3. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Sep 16, 2008
    Wait so we should reduce industrialization, space exploration and expansion to not to create a situation where Aliens will have reason to do attack us?

That just silly, and coming from professors in a "So Called" Ivy league school.

I rather be attacked from "Green" Aliens, because a industrialize earth will kick the crap out of hippy granola eating aliens, with their hybrid/green energy spaceships. Honestly I doubt they could do anything to us, other then protest and have a sit in on there home planet. Travel hundreds of light years with zero emmisions, let's see them try it.

Having a Green Eco-friendly earth only makes us a sweeter target for those nasty aliens that want to invade, steal our resources and eat us for dinner. You cannot kick hard core alien ass with a green economy, and hard core aliens will not want cross the galaxy to our planet if we keep it dirty and continue to burn up our resourses.

Burning fossil fuel keeps the mean ol' aliens away.

I should be getting grant money for my Alien theory.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  4. racerford

racerford

Apr 22, 2003
    DFW area
    Controlled fusion or anti-matter energy sources. All the power you need. no emmissions if done right (which they would). We will either be a threat, a pet, or food. There is an exceedingly small chance that we would be friends.

5. hoven88

hoven88 Wannabe

Jun 6, 2010
    CA
  6. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Sep 10, 2008
    Nowhereville, USA
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  7. cyrsequipment

cyrsequipment Angry

Aug 8, 2004
    Maine
    Um, yea... you really made a point with that one.

And why, pray tell, do you feel that he is a hack?