Glock Talk banner

savage1r signing in

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  oily_oink 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Just popped my Glock cherry yesterday, traded my Win 70 Stealth in .308 for a G22 with a 40-9 threaded barrel and 6 mags as well as a walther P22. I'd been wanting a G22 forever and specifically wanted to get the 40-9 barrel and, as luck would have it, a guy who had one wanted my bolt gun so here I am. I have a youtube channel that I run here:
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
And hopefully I'll be getting some time in the near future to review the new child and run her ragged. So, if you have some time and the inclination, drop in and watch a few videos, I'll be frequenting this forum and I look forward to chatting with you guys!

#5 ·
Welcome to GT.

#6 ·
Well, that win 70 had a bull barrel and went with a 4-16x scope, Harris bipod, 132 rounds of .308 ammo, a box of brass and a .308 die set. It was very hard to let go of, but I never shot it and now I have two guns that I can shoot and I really wanted that Glock so I can start competing in 3 gun. Now all I need is a shotgun...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.