close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santorum Pronounces Zimmerman Guilty Before Charge

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Mar 25, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44
    Expand Collapse

2. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon
    Expand Collapse
    "Cracker"

3. G17Jake

G17Jake
    Expand Collapse

He does like to talk.

4. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric
    Expand Collapse
    .45 ACP

And yet many of GOO want to elect him as our President of the USA. Hahahaha! What kind of a strong drug are they taking? Jeez it's no wonder we are going down. Look at my avatar.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall
    Expand Collapse
    HildabeastHater

Rick Santorum did not pronounce Zimmerman guilty.

I'm amazed at how any of you could arrive at that conclusion if you watched the video, and if you are intellectually honest.

Is that all you've got? Seriously?

Are you guys playing Charles Bronson in Death Wish, chasing teenagers off your block with your CCW authority?

6. Brucev

Brucev
    Expand Collapse

Calm down. Their knees are simply jerking. There are those who assume the shooter is in the right simply because he was cc. And then there is the concern that the "stand your ground" law will be changed to result in less than carta blanche for cc holders... you know... the idea that ccw holders might be subjected to clear rules of engagement rather than being able to just bust a cap on someone and then say they "felt" threatened.

7. DOC44

DOC44
    Expand Collapse

I watched and listened to the video. Santorum condemned Zimmerman for what he did and no one knows what Zimmerman had to do in that situation, not obama or even Santorum.

Doc44

#7 DOC44, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  8. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall
    Expand Collapse
    HildabeastHater

After calling 911, he didn't have to get out of his car and go hunting for trouble. That part is pretty obvious.

9. walt cowan

walt cowan
    Expand Collapse

ron paul can save you.

10. DOC44

DOC44
    Expand Collapse

After calling 911 he should have called the next guy on the calling tree if he thought this guy was a real threat to the community and kept visual contact with the guy until police arrived if possible. Rick should not have used words he used in describing the actions of Zimmerman. Newt did a much better job of addressing the issue.

Doc44

11. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

Zimmerman reminds me of the security guard who shot one of our agents (not fatally, but he lost a kidney) in a McDonald's parking lot, because he decided that a robbery was taking place and the police just wouldn't get there in time. Maybe not a crime, but it sure didn't have to happen.

12. robertoh

robertoh
    Expand Collapse

I'm surprised Santorum can even walk,after all the times he's shot himself in the foot lately.

13. maxsnafu

maxsnafu
    Expand Collapse

There is no doubt that Zimmerman was catching a beating...why would he resort to his weapon if he were winning the fist fight. The evidence is that he was indeed losing the fight...a broken nose and a cut on the back of his head. He was also not a self appointed vigilante...he was a legitimate neighborhood watch captain and was recognized as such by the local PD. Whether or not you like these citizen police auxilliaries is not the point; he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, patrolling his neighborhood. And while he did not follow the advice of the 911 dispatcher, he was not insubordinate...she was a civilian clerk not his superior officer.
    My guess is that Treyvan got annoyed at being '' tailed '' and turned on Zimmerman and said something like '' what's your problem mother****** '' and then decked him.
    There are a couple of things that I would like to know before I make a judgement. How big, height and weight, was Treyvan. The photo of him shows what appears to be someone 13-15...was that a recent photo? Since he was on the varsity football team, couldn't they provide the appropriate stats? Of course, so could the coroner. Secondly, did zimmerman have on any kind of uniform, did he have some kind of badge?
    As for Zimmerman's race, it clear that nobody is willing to claim him...the poor dud is a man without a race.

14. QNman

QNman
    Expand Collapse
    resU deretsigeR
    Silver Member

I wish the POTUS and candidates for the same would STFU about a local law enforcement issue and stay focused on the enormous national issues facing each of us.

I don't mind discussing it on a forum, but seriously... This is a distraction from the national issues a president or a presidential candidate SHOULD be discussing, but aren't.

15. DOC44

DOC44
    Expand Collapse

I would like to see the security video from the convenience store where he bought the candy and tea. That would give a better view of what/who Zimmerman encountered that night maybe both physically as well as his demeanor.

Doc44

16. herose

herose
    Expand Collapse

But who instigated the fight. My bet is on Zimmerman.

Who was not supposed to be carrying when performing this role. And who wasn't even "on duty" for lack of a better term. When this happened.

Based on what? There is no evidence of that. The only person that there is any evidence of escallation of the events is Zimmerman.

No, no badge or uniform. He was neighborhood watch, nothing else.

17. Chuck TX

Chuck TX
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

I have yet to hear Santorum say anything which would make me inclined to vote for him.

18. maxsnafu

maxsnafu
    Expand Collapse

Assume for the sake of argument Zimmerman did start it. How badly does that give Trayvon the right to beat him? Is he allowed to beat Zimmerman to death? If not, at what point is Zimmerman allowed to use force to stop the beating?

And finally, isn't it interesting that when two Blacks set a White kid on fire there wasn't nearly this amount of controversy on GTPI? Nor did the Witchita Massacre (Google it) or the Knoxville murders create nearly the stir. In the hierarchy of importance, it pretty clear which race's lives count for the most.

19. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE
    Expand Collapse

Wait if Zimmerman did start it Trayvon don't have a right to use force to protect him, but once Trayvon does protect himself Zimmerman has a right to use force?

#19 RC-RAMIE, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  20. maxsnafu

maxsnafu
    Expand Collapse

I didn't imply what you (I think) inferred.