close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sandra Fluke campaign stop in NV draws a crowd of ten.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ChuteTheMall, Oct 22, 2012.

1. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

I wouldn't walk across the street to tell her to quit digging in my pocket ...:whistling:

2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Who knew that free contraceptives was the single burning issue driving women everywhere...? :dunno:

Well -- based on the actual attention by Americans toward that media whore -- maybe not so much...

3. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    Probably not after your money!

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    This has been the incredible miscalculation by the Democrats. The "Republican war on women" never gained any traction. Utterly stupid, given all of the real issues we face.

5. Do women care about deficits, unemployment, taxes, housing, energy, immigration, crime, nuclear war, freedom, RKBA, prosperity and growth?

I heard on TV that they just care about their own bodies themselves.:whistling:

6. Ten people are more than I thought she could draw but guess she is about as popular as the obama now.

7. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    Did she pass the hat so she could buy lots of condoms. When will this over educated nut job realize the Dems., used her.

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Let's see, the Countries highest ranking blatant philanderer and a woman wanting free birth control are the keynote speakers for the Dems.

Those folks think with their genitals.

9. Ten people?

Wow...judging by her contraception usage, she usually does it with more people in one week than showed up that day!

LOL

10. Reno has too much professional competition.:shocked:

11. [​IMG]

Addressing the 0.000001% at the North Reno Sak 'N Save, none of whom appear likely to need any birth control.

Especially spandex-guy.:pjmn:

12. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    ChuteTheMall
    Naw Spandex guy was lookin to get some! Was hopin Flukey was game.:rofl:

13. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
  14. I don’t think that Flukey is spandex guys type, he looks like he is little lite in the loafers.:whistling:

15. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    Looks like she might be "chunking"up for the Winter months also.

16. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Hey gang,

I apologize if anyone else already mentioned this, but I can't help thinking to my self, especially when I see a pic of her, wouldn't it be a great laugh on the Democratice party if she was actually a lesbian, thereby making the birth control issue rather disengenuous?

17. Now that would be very funny the only problem is most lesbians have higher standards but then their just might be an ugly dike looking for a squeeze.