Salt Lake Prelims are up!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by bryandover, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Salt Lake Finals! GSSF Oct 14, 2014
    Salt Lake Prelims GSSF Sep 14, 2014
    Why Low-Income Kids Are Thriving in Salt Lake City Political Issues May 5, 2014
    Frank Proctor Pistol & Carbine - Sept 27-28, 2014 - Salt Lake City, Utah T&T Commercial Postings Apr 14, 2014
    Salt Lake Finals Posted GSSF Nov 12, 2013

2. Nice shootin Doverman!

And wild hickock too!

And seale!

#2 S.Kargoh, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  3. Bryan- Do you ever get bored sweeping these matches? :)

#3 SARDG, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  4. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote

I humbly bow to the skills of Cindy Noyes. Cindy, that's gotta be the fastest scoring I've seen yet in GSSF.

Congrats to all the friendly, hard-working folks at the host club who made it happen. The Glock Girl and I showed up with four new GSSF shooters, all of whom were warmly welcomed and all of whom had a great time. (And congrats as well to those four -- they know who they are -- ya done great!)

5. Haven't seen you and the Glock Girl at the SE matches for ages - even missing Conyers!?! :crying:

Kitty

6. It was a great match with the original 5TG and and M setups. I like the Salt Lake area and the Lee Kay Shooting Center is huge with a lot of shooters around. I think with a little promoting this match could grow. I talked to 2 people when I was leaving that come over to watch but didn't own a Glock but showed a lot of interest in trying it. With all the people around shooting if they advertised at the range there was a G17 available to use for the price of 100 rounds there is a chance of picking up several new shooters to GSSF. All the ROs was very friendly and the poor guy at the plates was overworked. My wife kept scores and I pulled the rope for about one hour for him. I know I should give back more but all I had was a day and a half to see the mountains and I guess I was thinking of me. :embarassed: V you did a great job at the 5TG but I didn't see your name in the results. :steamed:

7. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance?
    Millennium Member

There is a mistake in my scoring. How do I go about requesting a correction?

Thanks,

Koski

9. ...and a scan of your yellow scoresheet copy.

10. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance?
    Millennium Member

Got it. Thank you.

Koski

11. Mas Ayoob

2012 teaching schedule filled up before the GSSF match dates were announced. IDPA, too. We've missed a lot of the matches we love to attend this year...:crying:

12. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

Mas,

See you in SC in about 6 weeks. Hopefully the 2013 schedule will be available in December.:wavey:

13. Mas Ayoob

Looking forward to seeing you there, Danny, and thanks again for all you do here!

best,
    Mas