close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Safe question

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by Mountainview, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Mountainview

Mountainview

Jan 13, 2013
    Mile High
    I believe very strongly in not telling people about any of my preps. I think it's an important rule to live by.

I've never heard of Sturdy Safe, but they look like a decent product. I'll have to do some research on them.

2. Mountainview

Mountainview

Jan 13, 2013
    Mile High
    I think I'm down to a Knox, AMSEC, or a Sturdy safe. I'm not sure I can go wrong with any of them.

3. If you haven't already, check out [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltK-bDbADa8"]this video[/ame]. Amazing amount of information. The guy who owns this shop is pretty awesome too. I called him for further information and, knowing I wouldn't be buying from him, spent a lot of time talking me through everything.

4. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936 Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Rebel South
    It being recesses into the concrete is awsome.. I agree that even a saws-all wont get into that without alot of time and effort.

5. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936 Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Rebel South
    Safes are just about time... the key is to insure that nobody knows about it and are not inclined to try and get into it because nowadays, battery powered tool can get into one.

heck, i just noticed that I already commented to this thread a year ago LOL..

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    "If things get bad"? Things will "be bad" the first time someone breaks in and takes your guns. Too late then.