close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Safariland leather/laminate belt..

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by PA_Shooter, Jun 16, 2011.

1. PA_Shooter

PA_Shooter

Aug 2, 2010
    PA
    I've seen these before and was curious if anyone has one or knows where to get them. They are the "fake" pleather-type duty belts with a plastic buckle and I'm trying to find one that comes in the standard 2 1/4 width. Thanks guys :cool:

2. lwt210

lwt210

Nov 28, 2001
    Alabama
    Bianchi Accumold Elite is what I have.

It has a traditional nickel buckle though. They make one with the plastic closure.

3. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    I have never been impressed with the Safariland laminate belts that I have seen. The material is cheaper looking than some of the others. The Bianchi Accumold Elite, as stated, is better and is available in 2" and 2.25" widths. The only thing I don't like about the Bianchi stuff is that the Velcro backing is the opposite of what I am used to (they have loop on the duty belt and hook on the inner belt.

4. dano1427

dano1427

Jan 3, 2001
    Since Safariland owns Bianchi, have they kept the lines separate?

5. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    I believe so. A lot of the Safariland nylok stuff is gone and all of the Bianchi "real leather" stuff is gone. Accumold, Accumold Elite, and Safarilaminate are still distinct product lines from what I can tell.