close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Safariland holster adapter question

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Keeperofthedew, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I've got a 6320 for carrying my G34 w/TLR1, and I'm wanting to make it easier to get on/off my belt. I was on copquest looking at the paddle adapter, and noticed a "clip on belt loop" adapter. Question is, is that like the Blade-Tech Tech-lock? If so I think that'd be the one I go with.
    Thanks. :wavey:

2. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    What kind of belt do you want to put it on and what do you want to remove it for?

If it's going on a duty belt, then I would suggest the QLS plate system attached to the original UBL (belt loop). Very secure, yet easy to remove. I run the QLS on my range belt so that changing holsters takes about ten seconds. It sticks out a little far for duty use (due to car seat width) in my opinion.

The QLS kit is here:
    http://www.copquest.com/23-6340.htm

I have the standard QLS and not the "additional locking feature" one and find it to be fine.

I have several of the 774 clip on belt loops for my rifle magazine pouches. The 774 itself is not very wide (maybe 1.5") so I would worry about supporting the entire duty gun on a 1.5" piece of plastic with moving parts. Might work great, too for all I know.