close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sad Story

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by JDJ, Jun 13, 2004.

1. JDJ

JDJ

Jan 24, 2003

2. Godfather

Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    AR
    I was wondering if this would make it's way here. I think I have read it about 4 or 5 times now, and each time I wonder what might have happened if it had been me. I would like to think that I would have kept fighting, but that man was drug through hell and back.

Learn from his mistakes, and wear your gear.

3. matt3310

matt3310 who me???

Jun 9, 2002
    Arkansas
    Theres a follow up to that story. his girlfriend posted a few months later. Sadly he commited suicide. Said he couldnt deal with being like he was. If I find the link, Ill post it. Very very sad!

4. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Jun 5, 2002
    North Dakota
  5. c5367

c5367 Esq.

Aug 1, 2003
    Indiana!
    A hard spill brings a lot more pain than just the broken bones. The medical bills piling up, not being able to the things you used to, and so on. When your body is broken beyond repair and the bills add up to more than you could ever make in 3 lifetimes even if you were healthy again, all because some stupid cager can't pay attention, it is the ultimate test. I think all riders know in the back of their mind it can happen, but until we read something like this it doesn't hit home as strongly as it should.
    WEAR THE GEAR AND KEEP YOUR HEAD ON SWIVEL.
    Stay safe all