close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sad Day Today

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Padre, May 13, 2013.

1. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

Yes. I am guilty of reading his OP and responding to it without going further.

I am happy for him to have his friend back and feel foolish for thinking the first post was the only one. Sorry.

However, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

2. ranger1968

ranger1968

Mar 23, 2009
    Padre, you know there's gonna be a bit of mourning, and sadness....

But when one door closes, another one opens.....

Someday soon,..not tomorrow or the day after, or next week, but soon.....visit the animal shelter; there's a kitty there, waiting to be your friend and companion in the loving home that you can provide.

3. cllrtr

cllrtr

May 8, 2005
    Arizona
  4. eaglefrq

eaglefrq NRA Member

Oct 4, 2009
    The Twilight Zone
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family over the loss of Quaise.

At the end, at least he was surrounded by loved ones.

5. Padre

Padre

Jan 23, 2010
    Republic of Texas
    Thank you for your kind words, my friends.
    We buried Quaisey yesterday. Nice place and we planted flowers on his grave. Burned some sage and incense.
    The pain is still there...but I think it is less as we saw him going downhill for a few weeks. His quality of life deteriorated very quickly.
    I guess it is a relief that he is no longer in pain. We got to say goodbye to our son, here at home..and sent him on his way over the Rainbow Bridge.
    Again, thank you all very much. Your kind words made an unthinkable situation much more...bearable (if that's possible)
    Dennie

6. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    Sorry for the belated condolences. Rest assured your beloved friend lives on. Not only in you but with the Lord forever. I'm sure your little buddy will be waiting for you at the bridge so the both of you can cross over to Eternity together.

I'm sorry for your loss my friend. :crying:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVt1pD0sT0k&feature=related"]Til then - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/w/w_lasalle/

http://www.petloss.com/ (This one really helped me when I lost the kitty I was taking care of in 2010.)

7. The loss of a pet is one of the worst things to happen to a person in life. A pet only gives love and joy but their lives are far too short. I bet your best friend is running in kitty heaven. R.I.P.