Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by nu2carry, Jun 3, 2004.
any of you guys use S100 cleaners on your bikes?
If so please explain procedure.
Here's what you do:
1) Make sure your bike is not warm (ie, not ridden just 10 minutes ago) and out of the sun.
2) Spray the bike down with some water.
3) Spray S100 over it lightly. It doesn't have to be too light, you just don't need much to get it done.
4) If you want, use a soft sponge to go over the painted bodywork, but make it quick because you don't want to let the stuff dry. Then hose it off (the bottle recommends the strongest setting on the hose, but I would just use a medium setting off all the suds real well).
5) S100 won't get the black gunk off the nastier undersides of the bike, so just go over that after the S100 with some regular bike wash and a cotton t-shirt rag or something unabrasive. Don't forget to do your wheels and Armor-All your rubber and plastic parts.
6) Ride that baby!
Just like he said above...the stuff is like snake oil!! It works!