close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S&W support for military

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by maxpower220, Aug 23, 2012.

1. maxpower220

maxpower220
    Expand Collapse

I purchased a M&P Shield a few months ago when they first came out. S&W was running a rebate for Military and Police members. So, I mailed in the information with my ID card and I finally got my rebate check in the mail. Along with the check, I received a very nice letter of appreciation and invite to a factory tour. They also included a M&P Coin.

In my opinion, this is above and beyond what I expected from any company. I am writing to let readers of the forum know that companies still do the right thing. Also, the Shield is a fine firearm.

2. dakrat

dakrat
    Expand Collapse

S&W is probably one of the biggest LEO/Military supporter out there. they're rebates run almost all year long every year. you can pretty much have an M&P pistol for around $350. too bad they excluded the Shield from the rebate when I purchased mine.

3. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy
    Expand Collapse

I got the rebate for mine too (purchased before the exclusion). I paid $379 otd for mine minus $50 rebate = the best $320 gun I've ever bought.

[​IMG]

4. carloglock19

carloglock19
    Expand Collapse

I got 3 of their coins and really like the support they show for military personnel.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine