S&W Model 15 snubbie followed me home...

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by Messer, May 16, 2011.

1. Howdy all,

I had some time to kill on Saturday before a family get together, so I stopped by a LGS to see what might have come in.

As I walk into the shop, I see the guy behind the counter grin, and then I see the used S&W snubbie on the shelf. Hmmm - K-frame & adjustable sights are the first things I see as he grabs it to hand to me.

Here is a quick picture I took...

[​IMG]

It's in excellent shape - locks up very tight - very nice trigger.

Price on it was $395.00, and I get it for $375.00 OTD.

I have a weakness for snubbies - and I knew I was going home with this gun the second I touched it. It feels great in my hands just the way it is.

SN is 6K938xx - so that makes it a 1975 vintage.

Now to see how she shoots - maybe later this week.

Take care,
    Bob S.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    S&W model 36 with 3-inch barrel. Is it a snubbie? The Snubbie Club May 7, 2012
    WTB Smith Model 36 or similar snubbie Wanted To Buy Nov 4, 2009
    Glock model 40 in .45 ACP? General Glocking Monday at 11:41 AM
    WTS NIB Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 627 V-Comp Firearms Listings Saturday at 9:32 AM
    Glock Gen 4 model 20/21/40 FDE lower frame NIB Firearms Listings Aug 28, 2015

3. Nice!

4. Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good find....:wavey:

5. DJ Niner

I saw one of those locally a couple of months ago; I think it went for over $550. :crying:

If the shooter is up to the task and you find the ammo it likes, those short M15s will shoot almost as well as the 4" guns.

6. Berto

Berto woo woo

Gorgeous. Congrats!!

7. Chup

I liiiiiiiiiiiike it

8. Thanks - I took it to my gun club range and it is a joy to shoot! With wadcutters, it's just one ragged hole at 50 Ft. - with carry ammo, it's about a 1.5" group. Not bad for the 50+ year old eyes. :wow:

Have a good weekend,
    Bob S.

9. FM12

FM12 I need AMMO!

OOOHHH got me drooling now. Congrats!!

10. G33

G33 Frisky!
    Millennium Member CLM

Enjoy!
    :wavey:

11. I got one just like it a couple years ago. I rarely see these around. The one I got is in excellent condition and came with box and papers. Mine also has the Magna grips with a Tyler Tgrip. I paid about $400 for it with tax and etc. They are great, classic revolvers.

12. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

nice gun and good price!

13. I am picking one up this week- delivered to my dealer a few days ago. not as nice looking as yours, but as long as it shoots well, I don't mind. Hope to have a similar performance report in a week or so!

14. Beautiful. That's the finish and grips I want on my 642. Or chrome with light wood grips. I love the old look on snubbies.

15. Very cool...
    I never, ever see those around?

Classic!