close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

S&W Micro90 Weaponlight

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by arclight610, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    Interesting. Not waterproof but water resistant 90 lume LED micro light.

I didn't see what kind of warranty info there is on it though.

EDIT: Nevermind I see... made in China but S&W branded 1 year warranty.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

2. NG VI

NG VI

Feb 20, 2008
    Maine
    For $38, probably none. Sounds like one of the many 'S&W' items that are just branded that way.

Not saying it isn't a good light, just that there is a lot out there wearing the S&W logo these days.

3. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    I am sure there is nothing wrong with it. I just have not had any luck with Chinese LED lights holding up for a damn under anything more than sitting in the sock drawer. In fact it is unfortunate but I have seen S&W peddling a lot of cheap crap as of late.. not saying the new S&W Sporter is complete crap but it appears this company does not mind cutting some corners to move some items fast in this economy.

FWIW S&W has a 9-LED Tactical Light @ Buds for like $12. I will pass on that one too.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/703/products_id/69721/Accessories/Flashlights++Tactical+Lights/Other+Flashlights/S%26W+SW090WT+GALAXY+9+LED+3AAA