S&W M&P 357 SIG--looks as if it's actually shipped!

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Club' started by jeffreybehr, Feb 18, 2013.

1. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr GAPist #1944

After too many delays caused by an apparent lack of sense of urgency, Halifax Supply shipped my pistol to my local dealer today. I hope I'll have more good news tomorrow afternoon. :cool:

...and I REALLY hope that my supply...
    [​IMG]
    ...of Speer Lawman GoldDots #54234 functions perfectly thru the M&P; then I'll buy more. :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr GAPist #1944

But what arrived was someone else's 686 revolver. So my dealer is returning someone else's revolver, and that guy's dealer is returning my M&P357, to Halifax, which will spend another small fortune reshipping both pieces to the correct dealers.

MAYBE I'll have a S&W pistol some day.

:steamed:

3. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr GAPist #1944

Apparently Hallifax promptly issued a UPS-nextday return label to each dealer and each pistol got returned to Halifax. At least Halifax shipped something to me today. :embarassed:

4. Sorry to hear. Now, while you're waiting, you can send me all that ammo and I'll shoot - I mean store it - for you.

good luck!

- jim

5. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr GAPist #1944

...and this morning it's on a truck for delivery. The car's loaded with shooting stuff, and I'll soon be off to shoot. Weather's great today, after SNOWING in some parts of the Phoenix-metro area yesterday.

6. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

Ya know, the 357Sig round is designed for shooting in snow...... ;)

7. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr GAPist #1944

...and I might well have been in the snow, but they shipped me the WRONG pistol, a 'C', not a full-size. Back to FL it went.