S&W ar15 trade for glock 29

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by jampackR1, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Up for trade is my s&w ar 15 looking to trade for a glock 29 only no cash no other guns just the 29. 8135169056

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

2. I'm no AR expert, but you're trading that for a G29? :dunno:

3. Just out of curiosity that IS a 5.56mm rifle isn't it? Seems like a deal for somebody.

4. Do what you want but I'd consider keeping the AR and buying a 29 when I saved up the cash. YMMV.tom.:wavey:

5. I just don't get people. :headscratch:

What a waste of money. This sort of thing is the very reason why people spend so much on firearms and accessories and have nothing to show for it.

As mentioned above, I'd recommend saving up for a G29 instead of dumping the AR for a loss for a dime a dozen Glock.

6. S&W AR is worth $700-$750, used g29 is worth $450-$500.

It's your money, but I think it is a foolish trade.

And I think this is the wrong place to post a want to trade add.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

I have a G29 w/night sights that I rarely carry. WTH?:dunno: PM sent. :cool: I already have an AR but could use a beater AR that I could camo out.

8. Besides being a foolish deal, this isn't a buy sale or trade forum.

9. sorry guys didnt mean to ruffle anybodys feathers just don't use my ar and been wanting a g29 and yes its chambered in 5.56

10. ^^ I was thinking the exact same thing...and wishing I had a Glock 29 laying around lol./

11. It's cool man.

Good luck with the trade. It should be quick. :)

12. A better idea would be to sell the AR privately and use the money to buy a G29. A straight trade will cost you money.

13. I understand everybody but most peeps have extras that they throw in on there trade like holsters, mags, ammo, and its something I will have to buy anyways and I'm not hurting in the money dept. Everybody is always looking for the next best deal just thought I would throw one out there and thanks for the classified link I'm new to forums so forgive me for I have sinned.

14. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Anyone priced a G29 w/night sights lately? Or an M&P15? They're running about neck and neck, except for the G29's aren't nearly as easy to find. You can get the M&P at Wal-Mart.