close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

S&W 629-4 value?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Outer Rondacker, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Outer Rondacker

Outer Rondacker

Dec 28, 2011
    I was wondering what the going price should be on a smith 629-4 Classic with a 6 1/2" barrel? It has a target trigger and hammer on it and is in overall good shape. Also the goods the bads on this model if there is anything to look out for. Thanks in advance.

2. Simpleman71

Simpleman71

Jul 26, 2010
    Delaware
    About $850 new. I am in the market for one but am on a waiting list.

3. Three-Five-Seven

Three-Five-Seven Señor Mombo Millennium Member

Aug 8, 1999
    Great Southwest
    $550 to $600 around here. Probably near the lower end because of the long barrel.

4. Outer Rondacker

Outer Rondacker

Dec 28, 2011
    Picked one up last night for 600 out the door. I was looking to find out what everyone was willing to pay before I told what I spent. I dont feal I got ripped but not sure if it was a good deal. This is my first s&w and I do not know much about them. Any info will help.

5. NAS T MAG

NAS T MAG

Feb 12, 2007
    Northern Ohio
  6. Outer Rondacker

Outer Rondacker

Dec 28, 2011
    Thanks for the reply. In my area sp101s sell for that much. This is why I was asking as prices seam to be different here in NY. Up here we look for long barrels. Thanks for the info it is good to see I didnt get hosed to bad in your area even lol.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013