close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Russian TV Reporter Visits Paris"Police No-Go" Muslim Areas

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
  2. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

Apr 13, 2000
    Brooklyn, NY

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    When is this world going to wake up, realize what is going on, and force those people back into the Middle East where they came from.

Islam is the religion of destruction, hate and terrorism.
    It's publicly stated goal is world domination, with Islam as the only religion.

Just wait until your local Wal-Mart isn't allowed to sell pork, or only women can go to hospitals and malls on certain days.

Just wait until most American business's are Muslim owned and refuse to do business with atheists, Jews and Christians.

Just wait until you have to stop your car in the middle of the street five times a day for prayers.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  4. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    I don't get that. It should be obvious.

5. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Thanks for posting. These people are more interested in domination than assimilation.

6. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Aw they are just "turning their lives around"

7. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    A big problem over there is that the leftist twits allow Muslim immigrants (receiving copious amounts of welfare) to send their European-born children back to their native countries to be educated in a madrassa, then the grown kids move back to Europe not speaking a word of French, German, English, etc, so they're forced to live and work in a segregated Muslim neighborhood and they never assimilate into the culture. Meanwhile, the native Europeans have grown up learning being taught how bad Christianity and Judaism are by their atheist progressive teachers, so if they have a religious awakening later in life they get drawn to Islam instead of Christianity.

This country is going to eventually face the same fate since we've been caving into atheist/secular bullying just like the Europeans used to, leaving a moral vacuum for Islam to fill.

8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    Of course. They're colonists, not immigrants.

9. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Thanks for posting that video...........

It's what I expected to see and hear.......but still a reminder.

ooc

10. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    And there ya have it. Just like our 'newbies' flooding into this country.

11. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    Watch the video and see the future of the USA absent some kind of voter revolt.

12. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    The "Liberal" appeasement and "Liberal" tolerance is getting old....They are like an infection...cut it out ship it out...enough is enough....Liberalism allows infestation....Liberalism is destroying Europe....and trying to do the same in the USA.

13. Animal Mother

Animal Mother Not Enough Gun

Mar 22, 2004
    Where did I say any such thing, in that post or anywhere else? Is your position really so pathetically weak that you're forced to lie about me in a forum I don't even frequent so that you can try and shore it up?

14. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    I linked your last reply in my OP. That's more than enough proof.
    Just in case your memory span is shorter than a single day, let me remind you that you accused me of racism / bigotry because I pointed a self evident truth: not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.
    Oh and by the way...that thing with "if you have a Muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot": not true. Not only I lived amongst and befriended many Muslims but I also have Muslim blood in my veins.
    You really are a brainwashed liberal specimen and you are is projecting your own fears and repressed bigotry on others.
    Go see a shrink, you really need to have your head checked.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  15. nmk

nmk

Apr 25, 2007
  16. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    Go read the post. He indirectly called me a bigot (having a black friend isn't proof you're not racist therefore having a muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot)) just because I pointed to the indisputable fact that not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.
    That was the one and only reason he called me a bigot. Ergo, watching and commenting a video about Muslims transforming entire neighborhoods of Paris in Sharia towns where not even the police can get in, may also earn the viewer / commenter name of bigot or racist from AnimalMother.
    I believe it is a welcome and fair warning.

17. Animal Mother

Mar 22, 2004
    Really? Where in that post do I say that watching a video makes one a bigot?
    No, I didn't accuse you of bigotry, I accused those who claim the rantings of one guy on an internet video represent the beliefs of all Muslims of bigotry.
    Again, not proof of anything.
    Thanks for the free psychoanalysis, it's worth every penny. I don't understand why you find the concept of judging people based on their actions, rather than the words of actions of others who share some identifiable characteristic to be so hard to comprehend.

18. Animal Mother

Mar 22, 2004
    That's not calling you a bigot. It's pointing out that citing "I have a friend who has X characteristic" isn't a proof that you don't have a prejudice against others sharing X characteristic.
    This is only true if you add a number of other specific conditions, such as limiting the time period to the last 20 years.
    One more time, I didn't call you a bigot.
    Your reasoning in this instance, as in all the others in both threads, is faulty.

19. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

AM is the resident apologist.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

20. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

After reading both their posts, I can't tell one from the other.

All Muslims might not be terrorists, but their failure to condemn terrorist acts committed in the name of Islam, is very revealing about their loyalty's.

Their silence on the entire matter is deafening.