Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Russian Nuclear Sorties.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cesaros, Feb 18, 2013.

1. On the day of the presidential "State of the Union" address, Russia flew two long range bombers equipped with nuclear cruise missiles near Guam as a show of force to the United States. American and Japanese fighter jets quickly scrambled to intercept.

Shortly thereafter, all news media outlets changed the story to a much more friendly take, claiming it was tradition for Russian and American aircraft to meet in the pacific to exchange "smiles".

As some of you may not know, Guam is a strategic point of interest for the United States and all other countries in the pacific.

My particular Air Force command has ramped up exercises over several years that take place in Korea. We recently just finished an exercise, and will start an inspection of our ability to quickly deploy forces to Korea in a few weeks.

Our president is on the verge of disarming citizens, and is rapidly attempting to reduce our Nuclear arsenal which is our two greatest deterrents to any credible threat...all while N.Korea and Iran are rapidly on the verge of becoming a nuclear threat, and have demonstrated their intent to use such weapons on the United States.

Like so many high level military leaders have been saying for years in briefings and behind closed doors, to not disrupt the status quo...the Middle East was never our biggest threat. Its always been N.Korea, Russia, and China. A group of 3rd world cave dwellers are just a distraction from whats barreling down on us like a freight train. And with the 50+ million low information voters, our inevitable demise is inching closer and closer. I can't help but laugh at the misinformation on all major news media outlets that spreads as rapidly as the plague, and is so widely believed and bought into as any major religion.

I hope and pray that the general population will see what is to come, and demands we take the offensive...or our future will be short lived.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Not to worry.

When Obama gets rid off all our nuclear weapons and downgrades our military, all our enemies will see that we're no longer a threat to world peace.

Then they will do the same, and the world will live in peace forever and forever.

Get me a bucket!...:puking:

3. snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    The 'general population' has never paid attention to anything political except for a couple of weeks before an election. They'll tell you we elect representatives to do the worrying for us.
  4. I certainly can agree with this...and its a sickening fact.
  5. Slug71

Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A
    Read this else where but not sure I believe it.
  6. If that's Russia's definition of a show of force, then we have nothing to worry about. Unless something's changed since I came on active duty in 1993, units prepping for rapid deployments to other parts of the world is nothing new. I've been doing that for the last 20 years. We've also taken part (and continue today) in numerous combined exercises with the South Koreans. I'm pretty certain we aren't preparing for the possibility of the Japanese invading.
  7. IceAxe

Oct 22, 2012
    Rocky Mountains
    [ame=""]Obama Caught "On Mic" Off Mic with Russian President ! - YouTube[/ame]
  8. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Putin certainly has 'more flexibility' now ... :frown:

9. engineer151515

Nov 3, 2003
  10. Slug71

Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A
    How do they know it had nuclear tipped cruise missiles? I highly doubt the Russians would just come out and release information like that.

Sounds like a scare tactic to me.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  11. Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    I tend to agree with you here Slug. I know for a fact that "we" do not just fly around with nucs on board for no good reason.
  12. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    sometimes the bull is got to remind the other bull he's not a cow.