close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Russia removes personnel from Syria

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by rgregoryb, Jun 27, 2013.

1. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

and obama is found hiding under the bed.

2. Angry Fist

Angry Fist
    Expand Collapse
    *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad
    2. Show Me Glockers

Anyone have a light?

3. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric
    Expand Collapse
    .45 ACP

Anyone have a popcorn bag for me?

4. JBnTX

JBnTX
    Expand Collapse
    Texas

Don't blame Obama. I'm sure he didn't know about the problems in Syria, and only found out when he saw it on the news.

Nobody in his administration tells him anything.

5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Well I guess if we'll see if the Religion of Peace can solve ther own problems! And if they remove a million or two of there own from this world so be it!:supergrin:

Still waiting for the UN to step in a stop the carnage! I mean they are the ones saying it's such a crime against humanity!
    Oh wait they are making money off the deal they will not stop it!:rofl:

6. Ringo S.

Ringo S.
    Expand Collapse

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov said that the information about the closing of the Russian Embassy in Damascus is absolutely untrue.

He said this after a meeting with Foreign Minister of Morocco Saad al-Din al-Osmani.

Sergey Lavrov said that reports of alleged planned closure of the embassy in Damascus, disseminated by Western media, is a provocation in an effort to change the regime in Syria.

The Russian foreign minister also said that the base in Tartus is still functioning, and the evacuation of the base is not planned, told Channel One.

It should be noted that previously the Russian Defense Ministry also denied reports on the transfer of military base of Tartu in the Lebanese capital Beirut. The statement noted that patrol ship "Yaroslav the Wise" and large landing ships "Kaliningrad" and "Alexander Shabalin," that recently came to Beirut have no plans to move the base in question there.

Ministry of Defense also explained that in Tartus there is no Russian military personal,as well as staff providing service there consists of civilians.

Base in Tartus is the only Russian Navy operating base outside the former Soviet Union. In the past two years, its use is hampered by the ongoing civil war in Syria

#7 Ringo S., Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013