close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Rush Limbaugh: I don’t blame Bob Costas, I blame the microphone

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Zombie Surgeon, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    A clever monologue by Rush Limbaugh today on the aftermath of the social commentary by Bob Costas on Sunday Night Football

Enjoy!

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Looks like an awful lot of those posting comments didn't get what he was doing. That is sad.

3. humanguerrilla

humanguerrilla

Jul 25, 2006
    the woods
    Yes, Rush.
    or
    I'd like to think that just maybe if we didn't have the Olympics, Bob Costas wouldn't get such a big and arrogant head during his large parts of the coverage. Knock down Mr. Costas's self-importance a few notches when he is at his most Costas and maybe he doesn't go trying misguidedly to save the world during a football game and think anyone cares. If folks have rights to the Olympics and they are somewhat worthwhile let's have more Olympic Costas restrictions, make him realize it is harder and harder to see his Olympic coverage. Maybe put him on from 1-4 in the morning on Bravo.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  4. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    A LOT of people don't get Rush Limbaugh.
    His delivery style just goes right over some people's heads.

5. I almost never agree with Rush, but he's spot on with this.

6. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA

BEAUTIFUL! :cheers:

7. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    I usual agree with Rush on "Most" things....Pretty hard to prove him wrong on *Many things....again he is right on the money with this...

8. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    I don't agree with Rush 100% of the time, but I think I agree with him more than I do with my wife!:wow:

Rush can be controversial at times and he uses absurdity to illustrate some issues but I've listened to him for years and I still believe that he is the best conservative talk show radio host on the air.

9. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    I agree with Rush 98.9% of the time...I listen to what he is saying (the whole explanation)....Then analyze..and after time...turns out he is correct `again!:shocked:...He understand Liberals Very well and they hate him for it...which is a good thing ...

The wifie...I just try to make her happy:supergrin:

10. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Okay -- watching the Factor...

Costas is doubling down on stupid. After denying that he was talking about gun control, he starts talking about gun control...The usual "military-style automatic weapons," "artillery," and other B.S. He propagates the nonsense that possession of a gun is more likely to lead to tragedy than self-protection. He basically did a do-si-do where he said he "never referred to the Second Amendment," but made clear that he hates the Second Amendment.

O'Reilly is saying that he wants the right to defend himself. In a case like the nutjob in Colorado who opened fire in a theater, he would prefer to be there with a gun rather than not.

Amazingly, in the scenario cited above, Costas says he still doesn't want a gun.

11. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    This was just Rush indulging in some ultra sarcasm. He doesn't really blame the microphone.

12. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    A sheep sent to slaughter only knows one way: to be a sheep sent to slaughter.

13. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    I agree; Costas is a coward- he just cannot imagine defending himself or a loved one. Perfect useful idiot, that one.