close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ruger SR22

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Billy10mm, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Billy10mm

Billy10mm

Jun 27, 2008
    Hartsdale, NY
    Anyone know where I can find a Ruger SR22 for sale? I had one in mind for my wife's birthday (which just passed unfortunately) and put an order on one about a week after the school shooting - well, I guess that was a week too long as my FFL STILL hasn't gotten it from his supplier.

I prefer a regular gun shop or supplier over GunBroker, but will resort to GB if I need to.

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    A couple weeks ago, two of my local shops had one in stock. They're both long gone now.

3. SDR

SDR

Feb 5, 2009
    CDNN has them in stock according to an email I got early today. www.cdnnsports.com I believe for $299 shipped without laser.

4. Billy10mm

Billy10mm

Jun 27, 2008
    Hartsdale, NY
    I just thought I'd update. After making my original post here, I called my FFL and he actually had an update for me, that the gun I originally ordered was finally going to be shipped out and was supposed to arrive yesterday. This was told to me last week, before all the recent infringement happened (I live in NYS). Stopped by after work yesterday and it turns out his supplier didn't get it shipped in time, and now refuses to ship it. And because the gun is equipped with 10-round magazines, no one will ship it - it's done.

These new laws prevent me from getting a .22 target pistol for my wife. Absurdity, at an entirely new level.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  5. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    Man, that is crazy. Sorry to hear that.

6. RMTactical

RMTactical www.AR15pro.net CLM

Oct 7, 2000
    Behind an AR-15
    Sorry to hear that. The Ruger SR22 is a very good .22 pistol IMO.

7. Irish Stout

Irish Stout

Oct 4, 2012
    West Michigan
    Do you have any Gander Mountain stores? I was looking for one myself. I went by a Gander Mountain yesterday and found I was 5 minutes late as someone was just buying their last one.

Today I stopped by the other Gander Mountain store in my area and found they had just unloaded their weekly shipment of guns and ammo. Turns out they had 5 SR22's in their shipment. I bought one.

8. 4 glocks

4 glocks

Jun 29, 2010
    No one needs those evil black 22lr, children killing, high cap,
    baby killing pistols.

It's getting pretty crazy when you can not get a 22lr pistol.

Good luck I like mine.

9. Billy10mm

Billy10mm

Jun 27, 2008
    Hartsdale, NY
    Can't. My skillset is tied to the financial industry and having grown up in NJ, I'm not moving back there.

10. SDR

SDR

Feb 5, 2009
    Oh man, that might be even worse if that is possible :(

11. JDSTG58

JDSTG58

Feb 4, 2008
    USSA