close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ruger Mark III 22/45 Paddle Holster

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by mr_fender, Jul 3, 2012.

1. mr_fender

mr_fender

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Anyone know of any cheap paddle holsters that will work with a Ruger Mark III 22/45? A fobus paddle would be great, but I've read their mark series holsters won't fit the 22/45's. Black Dog has a nice holster that fits, but I haven't seen a paddle version. I would really prefer a paddle. They are so much more convenient for a plinking gun. Any suggestions?

2. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Oct 20, 2009
    Eastern NC
    BLACKHAWK!!!!!!! Serpa for my G23 fits my 4" 22/45 and the retention works. It jiggles around a bit much, but for range duty it would be fine.

3. mr_fender

mr_fender

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    I thought about something similar. I wonder if the 22/45s would fit in 1911 holsters very well given the grip shape and trigger guard similarities. Serpa would offer good retention without needing a snug fit.

4. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Oct 20, 2009
    Eastern NC
    None of the grip goes in the holster and the trigger guard fits the glock holster fine.

5. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Apr 13, 2004
    Wichita, KS
    Not a "Paddle" but a "Belt Holster" and a damn fine one: the Desantis Woodsman!!!!