close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ruger Charger receiver

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by patman, Apr 19, 2011.

1. patman

patman Large member

Jul 28, 2003
    minnesota
    I'm looking to build a Ruger Charger and need a receiver.Where can I get one that will be legal to build one with?Shooters discount has them listed but they haven't had any in stock for quite some time.I'm eager to get started and don't want to wait for SD.Any help appreciated.

2. Fanner50

Fanner50 NRA Endowment

Sep 3, 2001
    Florida

3. patman

patman Large member

Jul 28, 2003
    minnesota
    I thought about that,but by the time I swap out parts to make it the way I want it,it'll be about a $900.00 Charger.:wow:

4. 98_1LE

98_1LE

Oct 17, 2005
    Yes, modifying the most popular inexpensive .22 semi-auto action is anything but inexpensive.

5. Fanner50

Fanner50 NRA Endowment

Sep 3, 2001
    Florida
    That sounds about right. LOL :supergrin:

6. patman

patman Large member

Jul 28, 2003
    minnesota
    Well today I picked up a Nodak Spud NDS-22 receiver to start my Charger build.It looks very nice.Now to decide on a barrel brand/length.I think I'll be doing the Knoxx Oxium stock.

7. patman

patman Large member

Jul 28, 2003
    minnesota
    I can't figure out how to post a picture with my iPod but today I got my E.R. Shaw 10.5" threaded barrel and pretty much finished my pistol.Threw a Bushnell Holo sight on it.If only the range had been open today so I could have tried it out.I'll post a picture some how.Maybe at work tomorrow.

8. patman

patman Large member

Jul 28, 2003
    minnesota
    Here's what I have so far.No the suppressor is not real.It's a golf ball launcher.

Attached Files: