close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ruger 10/22 Takedown Review (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Raleigh Glocker, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I'm sure you've seen others, but I just got one of these and love it. I can't wait to see what the aftermarket produces to mate up with the receiver.

The trigger is a bit junky, but that's an easy fix. Other than that, I think this is a great value when you consider the quality of the bag they include with the rifle.

The cool thing for a silencer guy like me is that the blued version with a factory-threaded barrel is now appearing in the wild. I will be sending this one off to ADCO to get chopped to 16.2" and threaded, but not until things calm down a bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvxIyYShNOo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvxIyYShNOo[/ame]

2. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

Dec 17, 1998
    Minnesota
  3. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Aug 21, 2006
    Just OK
    Great vid. Thanks!

Want a 16" factory threaded STAINLESS.

4. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

Aug 14, 2001
    Almost Heaven
    Nice video. Also, if that's your channel, i.e. Twang-n-Bang, it sounds naughty if turn it around. Guess that's just the way my mind works. :whistling:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  5. I got mine at an LGS that had a Ruger sponsored "Octoberfest" sale last year for $280. I thought it was a super deal. Not only the bag but the rail you can put on also. Not into silencers but got a few of the Ruger 25 round mags for mine back when Ruger had them for about $15. Also got a 4x scope plus I bought a green LASER I have been playing with on it. Nice little rifle.

6. NavyMSU

NavyMSU

Oct 26, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I'm looking to pick one up this weekend, what is a reasonable price? I'm seeing $325 buy-it-now on Gun Broker.

Additionally, what brand of high cap mags does everybody recommend for the 10-22?

7. Quigley

Quigley Elite Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Virginia
    No more than 350 for the standard version of the takedown and just go with the BX25s for magazines