close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ruger 10/22 AR Style Mags

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by cesaros, Jan 18, 2013.

1. www.Battledyne.com

Anyone use these yet?

From what I've heard, they work as well as the BX25 mags.

I bought 1 to try out.

Only down side is there is a 2 week wait period on orders to be processed because they've been selling so many.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013

2. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Jun 15, 2012
    Yuck... I think I'll stick with the BX-25 mags I have :wavey:

3. I like my BX25 mags also...dependable!

But Ive never been in love with the slim banana style...maybe because I play too many video games...

Plus my ruger is "tacticool", so this new mag design should keep that theme going :)

4. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    Their pitch on the website: "[FONT=Impact, Charcoal, sans-serif]You no longer have to be embarrassed at the range by those fruit shaped banana magazines for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle."[/FONT]

Ummmm... yeah... I'm "embarrassed" by my magazines because they look like fruit. Please save me from embarrassing myself at the range!

They must be marketing to 17 year olds.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  5. It must be working, because they're selling like crazy. :tongueout:

It ok, lots of people don't like things that are different...no-one is making you spend money on them.

6. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    I love things that are different... one reason I like FNH guns. I was just pointing out the silly notion and marketing angle that any of us are EMBARRASSED by our magazines.

I dare submit that the reason they are "selling like crazy" is because ANY magazines that are available are selling like crazy.

7. Those are the dumbest looking things I've ever seen, and you're right- only idiots and 17 year old's would be swayed by that kind of advertising.

8. :faint:

I was swayed by the many users who have great reviews :tongueout:

the pictures look just like the AR15 PMags...maybe I'm just a fan of AR15 style magazines.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013