close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rove's First Election Map: Obama Electoral Landslide

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by evlbruce, May 1, 2012.

1. evlbruce

evlbruce

Former Bushie turned Romney cheerleader Karl Rove unveiled his electoral map and the results should shock:
    220 Obama
    93 Romney
    82 Toss-Up
    64 Leaning Obama
    79 Leaning Romney​
    Link w/ Map

2. wjv

wjv

I really wish that it wasn't "winner take all" regarding electoral votes. I think a few states have proportioned distributions of electoral votes.

Over all though I guess the system we have works and continues to work. . Now if we could just get a lot of the fraud out of voting. . . .

Last edited: May 1, 2012

3. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Just more proof that the Republican party is a failing brand.

4. Jonesee

Jonesee

If we can't unite our own party, what are the odds we can unite the nation?

5. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Not real sure I want to unite with a bunch of commies, marxists and fascists.

"Foreward"

6. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

7. Jonesee

Jonesee

That says it all. If there is not enough room in the party for all republicans, what are the odds the party can garner enough independent votes to win?

8. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

I don't think they can if they keep running lame candidates like Dole, McCain and Romney.

9. Jonesee

Jonesee

So you believe a more conservative candidate will be more appealing to the independent and centrist voters necessary to win the election?

I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, just trying to understand your strategy to win.

10. Bruce H

Bruce H

That fat RINO SOB should know.

11. Silver_Bullet_00

Silver_Bullet_00

Exactly, these candidates are not conservative enough! All of them are Progressive Liberal Republicans. We need Conservative Republicans. Even a Conservative Libertarian!!! Trust me, the future of the republican party might be shifting, as Ron Paul might not have won any beauty contests, but they are getting their people in the party and the state level, as delegates. Ron Pauls efforts is changing the Republican Platform, laying the groundwork for another future Libertarian!

12. frank4570

frank4570

Well, Obama gave us concealed carry in national parks. Romney put a permanent assault weapons ban in his state and promised to sign a federal one. So, there you go.

13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Yeah, and Bush wasn't supposed to be reelected........

_

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

I've got a 30 year old step daughter who wouldn't get a job if you put a gun to her head. She has three kids, two by a convicted felon who has never had a job, and another by a drug addict. She has signed up for every free bit of money Obama sends out. She gets $500 a month in free grocery money, a free phone, free medical care, and is now looking at getting a free place to live.

She could work, but she just doesn't want to. She has it too good now. She thinks Obama is the greatest thing since canned beer. Her one fear in life is that he won't get re-elected.

Their numbers are growing, and once they are a strong majority, we are doomed.

15. Brucev

Brucev

Simple reason. Focus on the wrong issues. It's still the economy stupid. But... climb into bed with the 1% giving them tax breaks, etc., do stupid things like getting on the wrong side of hot button issues like birth control, hold hands with tea party twits, and you get the predictable consequences. Stupidly clinging to extreme right-wing true believer mythology is the final nail. Reality is the squatter was always going to be hard to beat because republican extremist were all determined to cut each others throats in a fight for the Republican nomination. They made it easy for the enemy.

16. frank4570

frank4570

Yes, you are correct. Once they have enough people, they will vote for more free stuff and any politician who wants a job will have to give it to them.
    I suppose they will just print more money(literally) to come up with the money.

17. JK-linux

JK-linux

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  18. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

I forget the numbers but the people that consider themselves as conservative is quite a bit larger than the number of people that consider themselves liberal.

ETA
    Conservatives are single largest ideological group.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/conservatives-single-largest-ideological-group.aspx

19. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

True. I police a city full of losers like that.

_

20. Jonesee

Jonesee

I don't think that answers the question.

Are you saying a more conservative candidate has a better chance of gaining the centrist and moderate votes it takes to win the general election?

More conservative candidates couldn't even make it to the primaries within the party.