close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Roush V-6 Mustang?

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by shadow_dog, Jul 14, 2005.

1. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Mar 6, 2004
    SW Ohio
    A friend just bought an 05 Mustang. He claims it is a Roush V-6 model. Tuned by Roush with suspension and fuel upgrades. He likes to BS people sometimes, got me curious. Is there such a critter?

2. Ron3

Ron3

Sep 6, 2001
    Florida
    I don't know.

I could see an appearance package and suspension tuning.

But fuel system upgrades? I'm sure it gets plenty of fuel as designed ;b

Ron3

3. ATI_RAGE_

ATI_RAGE_ 1911 Fanatic

Mar 10, 2003
    Arizona
    Yes their is I knew a guy with a 2000 model v6 Roush... which kinda defeats the purpose you want power.

4. keltic

keltic

Jun 12, 2005
    CornHusker
    my buddy has a 02 rousch v6. it has a nice body kit and sidepipes but is a complete waste of $$.bought it new and tried to get rid of it in 03 and would of had to swallow 6000. no resale at all;I

5. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Mar 6, 2004
    SW Ohio
    Forgot to put in the original post. There is no body/exterior upgrades at all, just a plain no spoiler car. He said the only place that there was the Roush name was on the rear windows, there were little stickers that he pulled off he said. I have looked at it and there is no Roush name anywhere. Also, it is a single exhaust, I didn't look under it but he said it was dual cats going down to the stock muffler and single exhaust. Suppossedly this is a 295 hp car. The whole thing just seems "funny" to me. I and another guy are just trying to see if he is BSing everybody about a plain jane Mustang maybe.

6. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Wow, just the other day I saw a V-6 mustang clapped out with body kit and a big ROUSH on the windshield and I was laughing silently. Now I am finding out that it may have been the real deal? That there actually is a Roush V6 'Stang? ;P The things that you learn everyday.

7. Ron3

Ron3

Sep 6, 2001
    Florida
    He's full of it.

It's just a base model Mustang.

Ron3

8. Asha'man

Asha'man eat the eat!

Jan 13, 2004
    Denver
    There is a Roush V6, which is nothing more than a near-stocker with the bodykit and maybe some suspension stuff, but it sounds like your friend is FOS. He has a stock car and is trying to pass it off as something different. I hate people like that.

Brian

9. streeter69

streeter69 This is Kewl

Nov 25, 2001
    I like annoying people.
    Yep.

http://www.roushperf.com/

Check out under vehicles, mustang sport, it is just a body package. The dood is hosing you;P