close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ron Paul Lawsuit --- Now a "SURE THING"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Cavalry Doc, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    The Paul sites are all abuzz. The lead guy from "The Lawyers for Ron Paul" has ensured that he cannot lose with this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5cqAoYwTU&feature=plcp"]Richard Gilbert Takes on Romney - Romney supports NDAA, Detention of US citizens, Drones over US sky - YouTube[/ame]

With a guy like this leading the charge, how can he lose.

[​IMG]

You have to watch the whole thing to catch the concentration camp references and the threat to Mitt Romney's children.

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    I guess we just throw the votes of millions of American voters in the trash can?

The American voter has overwhelmingly REJECTED Ron Paul and EVERYTHING he stands for.

Go home Ron Paul, and leave the election of the next president to the American voter.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

The only thing missing from that video is the obligatory statement, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message".

Obama has to be loving crap like this....:rofl:

4. ponders

ponders

Jun 16, 2011
    Minot ND

i thought he stood for absolute freedom? american people are against that?

and for getting rid of gun laws and ending the fed reserve?

did i miss something? i thought he was a good guy,,,, maybe i did miss something:dunno::embarassed:

5. amazon

amazon

Jul 11, 2010
    MA
    He may be a "good guy" on some issues. But being a pawn and allowing Obama's opposition to continue to splinter, he's either stupid, or so butt hurt about not being the nominee he doesn't care.

6. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Have you ever heard the old saying, "If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is"?

Ron Raul is a phoney who pushed all the right buttons and said all the right things to a growing number of people upset with American national politics.

Every plank of his so-called "political platform" was only possible in a perfect constitutional utopia, not in real life.

Ron Paul's name can now be added to the same list that contains names like Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  7. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Seems Ron Paul himself is not behind this, and does not support it. The movement is on autopilot.

8. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Absolute freedom? That would be anarchy. The American people are not anarchists, well, most of them.

He is a good guy, and much too reasonable to be for absolute freedom.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Now, about this swamp land I've got for sale down in south Florida?

I also have a bridge out in Arizona that I can let go cheap.
    Only one previous owner.

10. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Only so long as it agrees with his idea of it.

Lawsuits, great, seek legislation from the bench like a democrat. :upeyes:

No one wants him, maybe a tiny minority, overwhelming direction otherwise has already been resoundingly decided, so try make things difficult by suing.

What's your point? You're not gonna be president. Ever.

11. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    You mean, tinfoil hat. That's the only of his core that's left.

12. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Dec 3, 2006
    TX
    I'd vote for Ron Paul. He's leaps and bounds better than Obama and Romney.

13. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I get the feeling that the official campaign is trying to hold onto money and they know the game is over. The diehards have staged a mini-mutiny. It's not uncommon to see an attitude of "Ron Paul will be the Nominee, he just doesn't know it yet".

I may be wrong, but like most things involving large groups, I'm seeing more chaos and individuals looking out for personal goals than I am seeing a diabolical mastermind in Ron Paul.

14. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Well, many of the people I see posting on paul sites do tend to subscribe to one or more hard to believe theories.

15. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    having seen some of them? at this point, i expect fountains of stupid.

16. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    ohn, no g29...watch the video...according to the one comment, the convention willl be a sea of tinfoil as 1 million ron paul supporters converge.

well, get the F&^%^%$g butterfly nets out!

i supported ron paul....i now feel the need for a long shower.

17. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Helping Obama is the only purpose it can serve.

18. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    and the useful idiots , armed with tin foil hats will march along screaming about how ron paul is freedom.

look at your hero now...just a sore loser, and you, the dupes that still sing his praises.

19. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

I am still left to wonder, with so many positions that were so apealing to liberals why Ron Paul didn't run as a democratic challenger to Obama.

I think they were trying the liberal tactic of redefining conservatism and at the same time getting Obie another term. Really the politics were more liberal, but whenever you talk to a paulbot they were like used car salesman who didn't have anything near what you wanted on the lot so they would try to tell you that a Ford van was what you really wanted instead of a Chevy sedan.

I still think that his whole campaign must have been just a dog and pony show to distract folks.

If the paulbots are sure Romney isn't the best Republican candidate then they shouldn't have been accomplishing nothing with Paul and should have been working for an ELECTABLE candidate that was better than Romney. Ron Paul never hid the fact he knew he couldn't win, or at least never did a good job of hiding it.

The whole RP mess has done nothing but further discredit a third party or a darkhorse candidate, and it sounds like some folks aren't satisfied with that damage, they want to do some more.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  20. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Where's all the Ron Paul supporters?

Four months ago they were flaming me good for criticizing and making fun of Ron Paul.

Now, their silence seems to be the loudest noise in the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.