close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Romney works up a sweat during presidential debate

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    http://now.msn.com/romney-sweats-during-presidential-debate

Some viewers were toweling off their TVs after Monday's final presidential debate. Twitter was aflame with cracks about Mitt Romney working up a heavy sweat (which he combated with a handkerchief in the first debate), and CNN's Van Jones even compared it to Richard Nixon's wet look in his 1960 debate with John F. Kennedy. Tweeted @beatthebrain, "I can see Bob Schieffer's reflection in #RomneySweat," and @robklippel added, "Romney = flop sweat and dry mouth – please, someone get the man a binder of water." Shot back @LisaMcIntire, "Guys, Romney didn't have flop sweat. He had victory shine."

2. 427

Nov 23, 2009
    KUMSC
    Van Jones the self admitted communist?

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    "MSN" Good grief!

"obama looked small ..... acted childish and acted like a "community organizer"....

No sweat.....Romney will win the election.....Can the leftist handle it?

4. Flintlicker and Chrissie Matthews had to towel off damp thighs whenever they watched Obummer.:aodnsb:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  5. domin8ss

domin8ss

Feb 20, 2012
    Grabbing at straws again, huh feather licker? This was a mundane debate. The candidates gave the other a lot of compliments. There were some times I thought Obama sounded like a bully. I also thought Romney dropped the ball a few times too. But to go after a natural bodily function is just ridiculous. Have your every been on a stage with bright lights glaring on you. Those 500 watt and 750 watt lights hanging from the ceiling produce a lot of heat. As for why Romney was sweating and not Obama, I believe it has more to do with where they were raised. Romney up north, Obama in Hawaii. Romney is use to colder weather. Obama is use to warmer weather. Either way, I'm only speculating just as much as you. Only difference is, I have some real facts.

6. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

More DU/DNC talking point links. Great. What a wonderful contribution to the discussion.

I'll be glad when the election is over and everybody who posts here who is still trying to figure out what a "Glock" is, goes back to DU. :supergrin:

7. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    i guarantee barry was sweatin the libya topic.....he killed the ambassador...just sayin

8. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Now you're criticizing a person for perspiring? Good god, the left is desperate.

9. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    And then some.I'm waiting fer the next false flag.'08. :faint:

10. Raptor5

Raptor5

Mar 23, 2002
    Scottsdale, AZ
    ........Now Lintlicker is criticizing Romney SWEATING?? Does he wish that to be a swing issue?? "I just couldnt vote for Romney because he sweats a lot".

The problem with Obama is that he DOESNT sweat - the deficit, the economy, job loss, on and on and on.................