close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Romney will sign an assault weapons ban.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by frank4570, Oct 7, 2012.

1. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Nice job to both you and Cav for missing the point entirely.

"HE SAYS IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN" and "NEXT TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT" are famous last words. Yes yes, Romney's "different" now than he was a few years ago because he said so. I wonder how many times battered wives had heard and thought that same line, only to find out that next time is WORSE than the last time. I guess metaphors are too advanced for the braintrust on GTPI.

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Come to think of it, it does remind me of your posts

"only to find out that next time is WORSE than the last time."

3. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    I'm betting it's his wife. You remember him bragging about getting together with a female RP supporter at a political gathering. Maybe his wife objected to some aspect of that? Just sayin'...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

I am afraid the troll is slowing down. the woman should have been black, that way voting for Romney would be wife beating and racist.

5. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Yep....that'd been a "two-fer". That's why I'm betting it's the wife...or perhaps even the girlfriend. :smoking:

6. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Actually, I picked that picture out from mug shots of your past dope smoker arrests, after you kicked down the door at 4am, threw a flashbang into a child's lap, then shot their chihuahua for barking at you. That lady had to nerve to ask for your warrant! You showed her who's boss didn't ya Mr. Big Police Officer!

7. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Ohhh.....the butt-hurt is strong in this one.

:rofl:

8. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    So how many posts is that now? Over 2000 in the last month? Nice work. Those shill checks gotta be getting large!

9. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Seen it before. It's a really stressful to constantly live in fear of some nameless judge signing off on a search warrant for your house. You combine that, with the stresses of dallying with a female RP campaign worker while partying away from home...and you end up with photos like the one he posted.

I can see the attraction to giving yourself to a messiah...like Saint Ron, or the Golden Child...just to get relief from the unending stress. :smoking:

10. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Sure, I don't actually own any guns and my posts in those forums are a cover.

Despite that, according to your theory, I have a bigger campaign war chest that the libertarian party. BWAhahahahaha.

11. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Funny how obama's past history is relevant but romney's isn't.

12. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Quoted for posterity.

Your first paragraph is interesting because I haven't determined who you actually shill for. Your posts are so ignorant and over the top that you could just be a caricature of a Republican, meant to make any random GTPI viewer think twice about aligning with you on much of anything and choosing the other party. On the other hand, I've had enough experience with real-life Republicans to know that you could just as easily be an actual GOP shill and no one would know the difference. Well played!

Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here.

13. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    how many m1 s will not be allowed back in america under obama's policies....his current policies?

current policies matter?

14. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    How many imports were banned by HW Shrub?

15. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    YOU, YOU, accusing someone else of "ignorance"?????

Shall we go back to your lecture on the history of the Primary system?

Dude, you have, perhaps the lowest credibility rating possible.

BTW,

"Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here."

Ron Paul is a goof and wants to legalize drugs and that is all that matters to the libertarians here.

We can both use broad brushes

16. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    It must really burn you that hardly anyone cares that he's a Mormon and supports Israel. :rofl:

17. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Sure, post up the text of that exchange for all to see. Be my guest!

You're still here so that would be impossible.

Im really about done sugar coating this stuff. This entire election has turned into identity politics 101 and mudslinging 101. Discussion of issues and differing viewpoints has been relegated to the wayside while the constant chorus of "he's a muslim!" or some variation has become the rallying cry for the party. It's demeaning to those of us that want a higher level of discourse.

(Btw, all you did with the Paul mention is remind of another position that both Obama and Romney both follow.)

18. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Just another position that both Romney and Obama hold. Par for the course for two politicians where the only differences are their skin colors, among other identity triggers.

19. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    You make it too easy

Which part?

Is Obama pretending to be a Mormon now/ Or are you hallucenating again and thinking he supports Israel?

20. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Nothing policy related has changed regarding US gov't support for Israel since Obama was elected. No "aid" of any sort has been repealed, no legislation has been signed condemning Israel in any form, both party platforms contain pro-Israel planks, etc. So it's just another example of how the sitting Pres and the challenger are the same.