Romney warmly greeted in Poland by supporters.....of Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G19G20, Jul 31, 2012.

1. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

http://blogs.mcclatchydc.com/washin...support-for-ron-paul-obama.html#storylink=cpy

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. what no comments from team mittens?

3. In other news:

Today President Obama continues his plan to destroy capitalism in America and reduce America to a third world country.

Obama believes that America is the source of all evil in the world and must be be punished for it's sins.

With elections just 3 months away, Obama has his minions busy on the internet posting derogatory and overly critical things about Mitt Romney in order to sway any undecided voters away for voting for Romney.

4. I would be much more concerned if the Solidarity did like our presidential candidate.

5. Not sure I understand the significance of the article. Some people in Poland like Ron Paul, some people like Obama, and some people like Romney. Should that be earth shaking in some way? Sounds like a normal distribution to me. A couple of things come to mind: Ron Paul did not get the GOP nomination and is not running for president (at least not so far), and the Polish people are not voting in this election (at least not so far).

6. convention still to come....:whistling:

7. I included "at least not so far" in deference to that possibility.

8. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

OK, the OP title seems to imply that there were large crowds of Paul supporters, but the story only mentions the one banner. And if there were a large crowd of Paul supporters, why were they chanting O-Bama??????

Did they let something out of the bag, or is the OP exaggerating the impact of that banner?

9. So, care to impress me about this "overseas" advice and support? Since it must be a two way street, why don't you tell me all about the various potential candidate for Poland's next major election, by name and not party, and why you think, specifically from the issues you have heard them discuss, who is the better man for the job, and pick out a city, Gdansk for instance, and tell me how that candidates election will affect the average wage earner there?

If you can't, without using a search engine, then I would think your knowledge would be as useful to the Poles as theirs is to us.