close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Romney now leading among both men & women

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by wjv, May 15, 2012.

1. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
  2. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    0bama hurt himself more than the media will ever admit by endorsing gay marriage.

There's already more women than men, they don't want the competition.

Last edited: May 15, 2012

3. I doubt Gay Marriage has had anything to do with it. I find women to be more accepting of homosexuality then men in general. More likely, women in general are concerned about same thing men are. Economy, jobs and everything in between and they seem Obama as completely failing.

4. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    I've heard black ministers on the radio saying they will no longer support Obama. I have a feeling the black community is far more hostile to homosexuals than anybody wants to admit.
    I can't imagine what he was thinking. Most likely the small numbers of homosexuals would have voted for him again anyway. But I think he has badly hurt himself with the black vote which should be a lock for him.

5. If Romney stretches this out to an 8-10-12 point lead, it will be entertaining to watch Obama and his minions tell us how stupid we are. Or like the Lugar apologists, "it must have been the message", or "something was wrong with the campaign" or....

6. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    The voters were too stupid to understand his brilliance. . .

7. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    Maybe people are wising up to the fact that the "gay community" simply ratchets every concession made to them and are tired of it.

8. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Color trumps convictions.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  9. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    Dude, christians praying for somebody does NOT necessarily mean they are on the same side. My church is praying for their landlord because he is swindling jerk who is raising their rent to the point they can't afford it anymore.
    They are praying for Obama to change and be on the christians side again.

10. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Obama isn't worried. He's got the Mormon card ready whenever he needs it.

11. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Dude, of course they are.

12. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I can't believe that more women aren't casting their lot with "Julia," "Genevieve," and that 30 year old law student desperately in need of free condoms...

:rofl:

13. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    So will the members of your church vote for that landlord for president?

14. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Re: OP. I heard today something similar along the lines that the squatter wasn't doing so well among some of his key supporters... that there was a lack of enthusiasm for him and his candidacy... that middle-of-the-roaders were less attracted to him and more attracted to Romney. I do hope it is true. Romney in the White House and Republicans in control of the House... maybe even the Senate... it'd be a real opportunity for America. It'd be a really great opportunity. But there is a long way to go to November... and the msm will pull out the stops to support the squatter. The next nomination(s) to the sc are at stake.

15. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
  16. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

17. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Let's recap........ Obama is pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, pro gay agenda, pro homosexual, pro gay adoption, etc. etc, etc. Hmmmm........ sounds pro-Christian to me.

18. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    but but but THA WAR ON WOMEN!?!?!?! those evil repubs hate women and want them barefoot - pregnant plus baking cookies in the kitchen never to come out again!

19. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    No, they pray for him to be different because they see him as being in the wrong.
    Same reason churches are praying for Obama, they think he is now on the wrong side.