Romney lies about pre-existing conditions in debate

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Should your home owners insurance be able to drop you while your home is burning to the ground?

Don't get me wrong. I'm pro-Romney, and I hate Obamacare. But, I do recognize that there are some good points to it too. If Obamacare gets repealed, I hope tort reform will be enacted. Lawsuits are a major reason why healthcare costs go up. People need to understand there is an inherent risk to everything we do. That includes seeing the doctor. It's statistical fact. However, I think doctors should be civilly liable for gross negligence such as cutting off a right leg when it was the left that should have been removed.

Also, it's not the childs fault it was born with a genetic defect such as autism or MS. Nor is it the parents fault. Healthcare should be more accessible to them than a smoker or alcoholic. Smoking and alcoholism are a choice. Life insurance doesn't cover suicide.

So, why not have a bunch of separate simple laws passed to cover the good points about Obamacare, such as not being dropped for preexisting conditions and no maximum lifetime cap for medical coverage?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #61 domin8ss, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. You know this made me think a little bit. Being libertarian almost to the point of being anarchist, I knew the answer was yes but... and couldn't figure out but what.

The answer is not gov regulation. It (almost?) never is.

The answer is, they should be able to if that's what it says in the contract you have with them.

3. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

You do realize that Romney is the father of ObamaCare, right?

4. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. You do realize that was at the STATE level and he has consistently said that it wasn't intended for the Country, and he has further consistently said, (as he did in the debate where he put Obama to shame) that STATES should work out their health care needs.

It's part of that whole "less Federal government" thing that you hate so much.

6. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

They just can't help themselves. There is only one reason for not being liberal: being too stupid to be liberal. :supergrin:

7. Ah, you Natsos sure do love your government Death Panels. They were perfected in the 1930s in Germany, so Natsos have some experience in this field. I think you Natsos can probably find the plans for the gas chambers and crematoria somewhere, in the interest of efficiency. Hell, building them would count as "shovel ready jobs" and if you generated electricity, they'd be counted as "green jobs". It's a win-win!

8. Should you be able to call an insurance company and get a policy after your house burns down? Should you be able to call them up while standing at the curb watching your house burn down? Those are more appropriate comparisons.

9. You do realize that this is false, right? Obamacare is actually Hillarycare from the Clinton Administration.

10. They are all important questions.

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

So you are in melt down too. I'm sure that fantasy of your's, that we are like you in our living arrangements, comforts you.

One of us is going to be very sad on November 7, and I hope it's you.

12. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

13. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Uh Oh......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]