close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Romney 47%, Obama 43%/ Obama approval rating down to 44%

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Aug 3, 2012.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
  2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

The 44% is a stunning example of the number of people who have been bought off .... :wow:

3. Just1More

Just1More

Mar 18, 2009
    The people in charge of Romney's anti-Obama commercials should have a field day this fall.

4. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    That was the first thing that popped into my mind. When I hear people saying is all about the economy, I think of this...there's an ever increasing segment of the population that doesn't live off of the economy. It consistes of people from both ends of the spectrum of wealth. They couldn't care less what the economy is doing.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  5. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Every good sincere American hopes for change in Nov. 2012 that will be good for our nation. For the first time in a long time there is real hope that republicans and conservatives can maintain control of the house, take control of the senate and even take the white house. This would be outstanding for America. It would guarantee that republicans and conservatives would be able to prevent the demokrats from putting more of their own party hacks onto the supreme court. As well it would make just about certain the repeal of obamacare and the implementation of real budget reform.

6. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    I hope you're correct. I also hope that there are enough "good sincere Americans" to affect that change. I have my doubts about that though.

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

They should keep replaying that ad of Obama saying, "You didn't build that," followed by a small business owner talking about the business he and his family built, and questioning why Obama is so antagonistic toward such industriousness.

8. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Don't get too happy about a 47% to 43% Romney advantage in the polls. That's the popular vote. The only thing that matters is the electoral vote, and that ain't so pretty:
    [​IMG]

We've got a way to go before I'll feel comfortable at all...

9. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

Apr 27, 2012
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    The only "problem" with this poll is that they called me and here's a paraphrase of what happened....

After I realized they were polling for Mitt I said something like.....

Mitt Romney? WTF is Mitt Romney?

Pollester "He's running for POTUS as a GOP."

Me "Oh. Well, I would NOT vote for that low life POS, draft dodging, tax cheating, sending US jobs oversea, cult member even if the other candidate was the Anti-Christ Himself!"

Pollester "I'll put you down as unhappy with Obama and a possible for Romney.". Then she hung up.

So, how could she possible think I would vote for Romney?

Spyder

10. Jarhead247

Jarhead247 Bitter & Clingy

Oct 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO