close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Rodney King found dead!

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by Peace Officer, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Peace Officer

Peace Officer

Jun 19, 2007
    California
    First and foremost-WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. RichardB

RichardB Silver Member

Jul 29, 2007
    NC
    His friends, family, and those who appreciate the cleanup of the LAPD that he had a part in. It may not have been perfect but it was something.

3. dcc12

dcc12

Nov 30, 2010
    First it's never good when anyone dies an unexpected or expected death. And I would hope he had loving family and friends who will deeply miss him.
    With that being said I watched a show last night that was originally aired on the I think 20th anniversary of the riots. They interviewed LAPD, reporters, rioters, Korean shop keepers, and regular citizens of LA that were there and impacted during the riots. It struck me that most if not all of the rioters that were interviewed had absolutely no remorse and most indicated given an opportunity they would again "Go get theirs, & hurt anyone who was not black." Scary stuff I have many friends from many different races/colors, I am in a "mixed" marriage therefore have biracial children and I know no one who has this philosophy toward life. Scares me the thought process of people on both ends of this.

4. Peace Officer

Peace Officer

Jun 19, 2007
    California
    If he would of kept his ass home that night none of this would of happened.

5. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Not exactly a constructive member of society (before or after his beat down) IMO. I doubt many outside of his family will miss him or care.