Glock Talk banner

Robar Poly T2

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  BuckyP 
#1 ·
Anyone have experience with Robar Poly T2? Robar told me it is superior to NP3 when used as an external coating. Can anyone vouch for this?

#5 ·
Up to you. I wouldnt mind hearing about it, but np3 is a coating which will be far superior to t2. Which if im not mistaken, and I may be, is like a paint.

I have no interest in guns that aren't black so np3 isnt for me personally, though I may do some internal parts at some point.

But if you dont mind silver it's the way to go.

#6 ·
Poly T2 is a heat cured epoxy, basically a spray and bake. I'm not a fan of spray and bake, but Robar puts out high quality and they guarantee the finish for life. I'd be willing to roll the dice with it. I'm not sure I want a two tone HK so I'm debating the Poly T2.

#17 ·
I always look for beat to hell used guns at shops just for an excuse to send one off for NP3 :D

I've never had a two tone combat style pistol either but I wouldn't mind one. I would love if a company would partner with Robar and sell factory guns with their finish.

Remember Glock use to sell a factory silver slide, forget what they called it.

#24 ·
Pretty sure with their history any of the finishes by Robar will be top notch. The owner has been around the block for a boatload of years.

#26 ·
Might want to involve your wife or SO, most of them have a ****load of shoes. :supergrin:

Reactions: Operator_AF
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.