close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Roanoke Va Gun SHow

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by MCYGlock20, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Anyone plan on attending the gun show in Roanoke, Va on 8/22-8/23? I plan on being there either one or both of the days.

2. Thanks for the heads up, I will be making one of them to look around, more likely Saturday.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I hope to be there Saturday around 10:00am. I'll try to wear my black Glock golf shirt. I'm short, fat, old and ugly.:cool:

4. Broadside

Broadside

Jan 14, 2001
    Virginia
    To anyone who attends:

Please provide a report afterwards. I've never attended a show in Roanoke as it is too far for me (Northern Virginia). However, I am very interested in hearing about attendence levels and dealers' stock levels.

Thank you.

5. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk

May 3, 2009
    Where do they hold it in Roanoke ??? Thanks

6. I was there around 1300 hours or so, it was packed (maybe 2000-2500 people). I noticed some of the dealers had dropped their prices (a little). Also I noticed Ga Arms had a bigger selection of ammo. More so than previous shows. I was able to buy 10mm rounds from them with out difficulty

7. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I was there from 0930 to 1045 hours today. I left with an empty shopping cart, but there was an unusually nice selection of long guns. I was looking for Federal small pistol primers and Dewey bronze bore brushes. When I arrived, the ticket line stretched all the way out to the sidewalk and down the sidewalk. It was raining, but my friend was waiting in the lobby with our tickets.