Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

rimfire fun at the range.....

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Clem Eastwood, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Clem Eastwood

Clem Eastwood

Mar 7, 2004
    DFW, TX
    I mounted a rimfire technologies base and warne quick release rings on my old CZ 452 varmint .22. i had to rezero it, so i used some wolf match target and after getting it on paper at 25y it did this....

all 5 shot groups.

here is what my savage did with this same lot a few days ago at 30y.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. Looks like you have found the winning combo. The groups are convincing!

3. bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    Very nice shooting :thumbsup:
  4. I would buy all of that particular lot that I could. I would call every distributor, every dealer, any one I could think of.
  5. Clem Eastwood

Clem Eastwood

Mar 7, 2004
    DFW, TX
    i had a couple of bricks of wolf match extra that shot like this years ago. i stored them and tested after a couple of years and they didnt shoot as well after sitting. this stuff had gotten my rifle into the 8 ball (1/8" @ 25y) club in the RFC SS/B club, which is why i saved it. after sitting it was only good for MOA. so i dont worry about too much anymore. this current lot shoots .4s at 50y, ive got an old lot of eley standard brown that got me into the 3/8" @ 50 club on RFC superstock bolt. ive also got some eley team that holds 3/4" @ 100 that i bought about a year ago.

its weird how different stuff shoots better than others at different ranges. if you want the lot # of this SK load to test id be more than happy to give it to you.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010