close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Richmond, CA Match questions

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by varigger, Aug 16, 2006.

1. varigger

varigger mmmmmm GLOCK

Well first, hey there everyone! Thanks for all the great reading. Now on to business, I am planning on shooting my first GSSF match next week in Richmond CA, does anyone know if they shoot steel or the paper option? Are there going to be any side matches or chances to warm up prior to shooting my first string for score? Thanks for all the input.

-VARIGGER

2. gary newport

gary newport

For the past three years, Richmond, CA has used steel poppers on the Glock 'M and steel plates on the, er, plates. :cool:

We will be setting up Five to Glock as a second stage at the Saturday Night Steel Shoot at the San Leandro Rifle and Pistol Range, together with our regular popper and plate shooting this Saturday. PM me for details if you are interested.

3. goldfinger

goldfinger

sir may i know when will the match in san leandro be held? is it open to the public because i want to watch,

4. gary newport

gary newport

The regular steel shoot at the San Leandro Rifle and Pistol range is held every Saturday night from 5:00 - 10:00, and there will be a daytime edition on Labor Day from 9:00 - 3:00. The GSSF match in Richmond, CA is held on August 26 - 27, starting about 9:00 in the morning.

In either case, you'll need eye and ear protection and may need to sign a waiver (not sure about the latter).

5. goldfinger

goldfinger

6. bill rayburn

bill rayburn

Gary, as you can see I'm about a week late, I live in San Jose and I'm interested in the Saturday night steel shoot at the San Leandro range. Is this from the holster or similar to GSSF, entry fee, I'm going to try to show up on Labor Day.
    Bill

7. gary newport

gary newport

We draw from the holster. Fee is $12.00. Come on down!

8. gose

gose

Ahh, cool. Never been able to make it on a Saturday, but I'll definitely try to make Labor Day.