close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Richmond area shooting ranges

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by pag23, Mar 22, 2009.

1. pag23

pag23

Jul 28, 2008
    Eastern PA
    Heading down to Richmond VA for work and I'm looking for a few indoor ranges in the area where I can go shooting and possibly rent a gun or two.

Thanks for your help :notworthy:

2. varoadking

varoadking King of G'dness

Aug 18, 2003
    Dixie
    You gave us an entire 15 minutes before you thought you were being ignored? Yeesh, dood...

There's one on the Southside of Richmond - Dominion:

http://www.dominionshootingrange.com/

Haven't been there in years. They do rent guns, but you have to buy their ammo, and it was never cheap, so I can imagine it's outasight by now...

If you can get to Newport News, The Marksman is much better. They rent guns and you can use your own ammo:

http://www.the-marksman.com/

BTW - Google is your friend...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  3. pag23

pag23

Jul 28, 2008
    Eastern PA
    I had to get off the computer last night and take care of some stuff before I left. Now that I am down here I'll check out the places you recommended.

I know I could have checked Google but I would rather hear from the people on this site to get a better opinion.

Thanks for the response.

4. sectionsix

sectionsix

Oct 11, 2008
    I' m leaving in about 15 minutes for Dominion to shoot a box of 9mm which runs about $15, which is a bit more than bringing your own but they're a public range and they've got to make money somehow. You can get a yearly range pass but I'd guess a large majority that go there just pay per session (about $8) so it's not like they're making a killing on it.