close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Return of The Stimulus

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Restless28, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I heard a report yesterday that another stimulus is in the works after the dismal report this week.

If so, it's just another sign that the economy is in a slow collapse.

At this point, I have abandoned hope for any attempts to right the ship.

2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    If you mean the Fed's pumping, that is going to continue. I haven't heard even Obama talk about actual new spending yet.

If this quarter comes in at a negative GDP then we are officially in a recession. And Obama will just blame the Republicans. Must be nice to never have to take responsbility, no matter what. World War III could start and it will be the Republican's fault.

3. Steve0853

Steve0853

Aug 18, 2003
    North Carolina
    Spending money is all Obama knows how to do.....its his answer to everything.

When he first became President, I thought is was because he just didn't know anything about economics, but the longer it goes on and the more insistent he becomes that more and more government borrowing and spending is good, the more I feel that its not just mere incompetence, but that there is some malicious intent.

I didn't come to this conclusion easily, but when something is staring you in the face, it's hard to ignore.