Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.


Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by southernshooter, Oct 8, 2007.

  1. I retired from the ANG about 10 years ago with 22 years. I will be 60 next march. Do I need to do anything or does retirement money come automatically. Also, tell me about tri care insurance.
  2. md2lgyk


    Mar 23, 2001
    I'd like to know the answer myself. I retired in 2006 and will be 60 next year.

    As for Tricare, you can go to for information. I've been looking into it and it does not appear simple.

  3. tim43


    Dec 10, 2005
    Recommend you call the retirement services office on the military base nearest you. They should be able to tell what procedures to follow to get all of your retirement benefits and what paperwork is required. Your state NG office probably has the same type set up. Make sure you have a complete copy of all your medical records to support future medical claims.