close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Rescue

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    He had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, while he continued to fight the fire.

She is pregnant.

The firefighter was afraid of her at first, because he had never been around a Doberman before.

When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest.

A photographer from the Charlotte, North Carolina newspaper, "The Observer," noticed this red Doberman in the distance looking at the fireman.

He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do.

As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies, and kissed him, just as the photographer snapped this photograph.

And people say animals are dumb - yeah right.

2. GotGlock1917

GotGlock1917 Lifetime Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Central Arkansas
    I've seen that before but it will never get old!

3. gr81disp

gr81disp Bushbot v1.0

Sep 19, 2004
    Marietta, GA
  4. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    I wondered how long before someone noted it wasn't a real story. I found out from my husband after I had posted it. I didn't say anything, 'cuz it's a 'feel-good' story. We need those once in a while.

Hope y'all have a great day... :cool: