Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Rescue from burning car

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by OldSchool64, Apr 24, 2013.

1. OldSchool64

Sep 5, 2010
    Officers, citizens pull 3 from car fire
    Witnesses and police officers pulled three men from a burning car after a crash involving a semi-truck.

I'd just like to give a big thanks to all you LEO's who are out there and doing a great job, even when it means putting your lives and/or well being in jeopardy, probably without even thinking about it, just doing what you have to do.

This is a good example of the good that can come from police and citizens working together.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. HandyMan Hugh

HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

May 17, 2002
    Hallstead, PA
    Very uplifting. There ARE heroes amongst us.

3. Damn. Definitely great jobs by one and all!

I know with car fires, always present is the thought of when the gas tank's going to explode.
  4. OldSchool64

Sep 5, 2010
    For those who haven't click on the link it shows dash cam footage from an officers patrol car.
    A very dangerous situation, but a job well done!
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  5. I interned at this agency, its a top notch department! Great work by the officers!
  6. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

One of our guys was off duty on his way to his part time job and pulled a lady from a burning car. He ended up getting a written reprimand for being late for work.
  7. the critter

the critter

Aug 13, 2012
    thats Awesome, love to hear storys like that.

I really hope it wasn't a LE job he was late for that did something like that.
  8. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

Emergency Room.
  9. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    Some always appear when the chips are down. Good job, congratulations everyone.
  10. TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    But was he wearing his hat? :tongueout:
  11. the critter

the critter

Aug 13, 2012
    So, the guy's job is saving lives and he gets in trouble for saving a woman. Wow.